Faithful Bachelor viewers singled Corinne out as this season’s crazy within minutes of her introduction, but it’s not a real Bach season unless we get more than one cuckoo. After watching last night’s episode, I think Taylor may be just as insane as Corinne. Here’s why.
1. She acts like she can best Corinne
Never gonna happen, girl. Corinne won this game before it even began.
2. She’s worried about everyone else’s maturity, but she’s only 23
There are plenty of mature 23-year-olds out in the world. Taylor, having gone on The Bachelor, is not one of them.
3. She says “emotional intelligence” TOO MUCH
Taylor probably learned this term in an intro psychology course and has casually dropped it in every conversation she’s had since. But it seems like the only word she knows to use while “mental health counseling” Corinne.
4. She doesn’t believe in relationships based on whipped cream and lies
Hello, this is what most women dream of when they go on The Bachelor to find love. It’s a best case scenario.
5. She honestly thought Nick was going to choose her over Corinne
Nick has been on this show four times. He’s practically an honorary producer at this point. Corinne makes for good television, so she stays. That’s called Nick math.
6. She went through that voodoo ritual to become a true supervillain
You know when villains are just normal human beings who get cast aside one too many times and then decide to make being mean their full-time job? That voodoo ritual sequence was Taylor’s origin story. Expect a comic book version and big-screen adaptation in the next year.
7. She returned to face off with Nick
Watching Taylor make the long trek to Nick and Corinne’s now one-on-one date was creepier than anything ghost child Mae did. I’m just disappointed she didn’t drag her fingers down some glass à la Chad before making her grand entrance.