Movember, or No Shave November, began as a global charity intended to raise awareness of men’s health issues. However, those good intentions have also helped to raise our awareness of just how dreadful a man can look when he accumulates a month’s worth of unshaved facial hair. Here are just a few reasons why we’re glad this 30-day shaving hiatus has finally drawn to a close.
1. We’ll be able to fantasize about a clean-cut George Clooney once again.
2. We can stop guessing what Brad Pitt could possibly be hiding in his beard.
3. We’ll no longer feel tempted to offer Colin Farrell a hot meal.
4. We won’t have our attention pulled away from Robert Pattinson’s piercing eyes.
5. We’ll be given back the fresh-faced Zac Efron we fell in love with.
6. We can dream of being Prince William’s Kate Middleton once again.
7. Bradley Cooper will go back to being sexy and sophisticated rather than scruffy and shabby.
8. We won’t have to wonder when Chace Crawford last showered.
9. We can stop mistaking Adrian Grenier for a Geico Caveman.
10. We can feel more inclined to support Adam Levine as People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive.
11. We’ll finally be able to locate Ben Affleck’s perfect lips again.
12. Matthew McConaughey will no longer remind us of Zach Galifianakis.