Whether you need a last-minute gift for your big, your little or just your bestie who happens to be in a sorority, Her Campus has you covered. Check out our selection of beautiful presents for each one of your friends up and down the row.
1. Sorority Banner ($5-12 at Etsy)
These banners are so precious and so affordable that you should really just buy one for every sorority girl you know.
2. Kate Spade Book ($18.70 at Amazon)
This season, give your friend the gift of inspiration from Kappa Kappa Gamma Kate Spade.
3. Monogrammed Seersucker Makeup Pouch ($15.99 at Etsy)
No sorority girl's life is complete without monograms and seersucker prints, that's just a fact of life.
4. Craft Supply Kit ($24.99 at DIY Greek)
These super clever packs come with everything your friend needs to craft her little heart away, all in her sorority's colors and including her chapter's symbols! See if her sorority is available here.
5. Paint Stroke Sorority Canvas ($25 at Etsy)
If ya girl isn't the crafty type, she'll probably love this custom-made canvas—we definitely do!
6. Spirit Jersey ($54 at Spirit Jersey)
This staple of Greek-wear is available for most sororities and in tons of gorge colors and designs.
7. 17-Month Agenda ($34 at Lilly Pulitzer)
If your friend likes a fresh start in the new year, this planner will ship her from January to December with the wind in her sails. Also you win at gifting because Lilly.
8. Engravable Gold Bar Necklace ($25+ at Etsy)
Choose a necklace from silver, gold or rose gold and engrave it with your friend's name, sorority or even "big" or "little"—she will cherish it forever.
9. Minimergency Kit ($16 at Pinch Provisions)
This cute pouch contains the solution to every possible outfit mishap (like double-sided tape and a mini sewing kit). Believe us, your sorority girl friend needs this to be date party-ready.
10. 'Greek' Season 1 on DVD ($8 at Amazon)
Get your friend hooked on one of HC's favorite shows of all time this year. She'll be forever grateful, pinky promise.
11. Throw Pillow ($22 at Francesca's)
Finally, if this gift is for one of your own sorority sisters, this pillow is sure to please her—and make her living space look beautiful.
What will you give your Greek friend this year, collegiettes?