Even for non-athletes, the gym can be an integral part of the week. Whether you're pumping iron in the weight room or working up a sweat on the treadmill, you're bound to experience these thoughts at some point.
1. Do I have to work out today?
Surfing the internet counts as exercise, right?
2. These leggings make my butt looks great.
3. I've totally got this.
4. I want to be healthy! Okay, maybe I just want to look cute.
5. I can work out just as hard as that girl over there!
After all, life is a competition.
6. What do you mean I’ve only been on the treadmill for two minutes?
7. One rep down, 14 to go.
I'll be lucky if I make it to three.
8. Is it okay to sing at the gym?
Because this is the best playlist EVER.
9. Should my heart actually be beating this fast?!
10. I think I might be melting over here.
11. Is that guy checking me out?
12. Can you see my new muscles yet?
13. What am I doing after I leave the gym?
Probably never coming back. Just kidding... I'll be back tomorrow!