Have you always wanted Peggy Olson's office-chic wardrobe? Are you jealous of Joan Holloway's sexy style and Betty Draper's flirty pieces? It's your lucky day, Mad Men fans/fashionistas! Hundreds of items from the award-winning show are currently being auctioned off on Screenbid, including tons of accessories from your favorite characters. And the best part? Some of these clothes and accessories are relatively affordable (think a couple hundred dollars as opposed to the thousands you might expect).
Here are some of the pieces we need in our lives:
1. Betty's Light Blue Satin Open Toe Heels (Asking Price: $250)
BRB, pinning these to our wedding boards.
2. Betty's Snakeskin Handbag (Asking Price: $250)
We found your back-to-school book bag. You're welcome.
3. Peggy's Gold Colored Watch (Asking Price: $425)
4. Joan's Red Suede Stilettos (Asking Price: $350)
We would totally go clubbing in these chic pumps.
5. Joan's Emerald Necklace from Herb Rennet (Asking Price: $1,400)
Maybe an early Christmas present... Mom? No?
Which of these ~mad~ stylish accessories do you want, collegiettes?