Sometimes you can't help but bend the truth when telling your parents about your wild going-out experiences. No matter how old you are, it can always be awkward to tell them that you took body shots off of that random kid in your chem class. Keep reading for a list of white lies we tell our parents about our weekly nights out:
1. "I only had one beer."
2. "It was just me and a few girls."
Boys? What are boys?
3. "We went to a normal lowkey college bar nearby."
4. "My credit card was stolen and that's why my bank statement says I spent $85 on Fireball and $63 on McDonald's."
5. "We didn't do anything too crazy, just danced around a little and talked mostly."
6. "Of course I didn't accept drinks from strangers."
7. "Some of my friends got a little sloppy but I was a perfect lady."
8. And "I got back home around midnight."