Whether we like it or not, us collegiettes need to update our wardrobes from time to time with professional pieces. Instead of diving head-first into the world of business attire, start with a basic, classic blazer. If you're going for business casual or even something a little more formal, blazers can make any outfit office-friendly. Here's my curated list of some of the hottest blazers out there, from the minimal to the super trendy.
1. Plus Size Longline Blazer ($24.90 at Forever 21)
Just like the classic little black dress, a little black blazer always looks super classy and refined.
2. Longline Blazer Nude ($67 at Missguided)
Or channel your inner Agent Scully with a warm nude option.
3. Vintage Oversized Blazer ($59 at Urban Outfitters)
Dress this adorable muted blazer up or down for autumn.
4. Striped Ruched Sleeve Blazer ($24.49 at Charlotte Russe)
Or give off endless summer vibes with this pinstriped beauty.
5. Chevron Long Blazer ($148 at Anthropology)
Shine like the beautiful star you are with this canary yellow cutie.
6. Blazer ($49 at H&M)
You can never go wrong with faded blue.
7. Single Buttoned Blazer ($15.99 at Forever 21)
Talk about power dressing!
8. Mansy Clean Blazer ($79 at ASOS)
If Sharpay Evans and Elle Woods can wear it, so can you!
9. Fab Floral Designer Blazer ($69.99 at ModCloth)
Brighten up a boring internship with a peppy jacket!
10. Single-Button Jersey-Knit Blazer ($34 at Old Navy)
11. Urban Renewal Remade 3-Piece Linen Blazer Set ($98 at Urban Outfitters)
And if all else fails, just go with a set!