Beyoncé is queen, there is no doubt about it. With her voice, her style, and her beauty, no one can argue that she is not amazing in all possible ways. If you need evidence for some weird reason, just look at her performance from this year's Grammy Awards.
— Karen Civil (@KarenCivil) February 13, 2017
I mean, come on, she's flawless. If you are like me and are wondering how you can replicate that perfection for your own, then you are in luck.
When speaking with Cosmopolitan, Bey's makeup artist, Sir John, revealed all of the products that he used on her skin and tbh, we are a bit surprised how affordable they are! In fact, Cosmo reports that everything that went into Beyoncé's makeup look for her performance can be bought at your local drugstore. Yup, that's correct. Even us normal people can ~shine~ like a diamond.
To help you out, here are all of the products that he used:
1. Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer
2. L'Oréal's Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation in "Creme Cafe" mixed with True Match Liquid Lumi Illuminator in "Golden"
3. L'Oréal's infallible 24HR Eye Shadow in "Eternal Sunshine"
4. Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Palette
5. Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Mascara
6. L'Oreal's Brow Stylist Frame + Set in "Warm Brunette"
7. Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick in "Cork"
8. Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick in "Chocolate Wasted"
Voila, enjoy, my friends. Enjoy.