As our very dear friends Phineas and Ferb have articulated to us countless times, “There’s 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. So the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it.” If there is anything we will never grow out of, it's our inability to find things to do over the summer. As college students, the summer is a time to unwind and be with our friends and family back home--which may not always seem exciting, but we are here to help. We present to you the ultimate summer bucket list!
1. Hit up all your favorite food spots
Be aware that the prices are a bit higher than the cheap pizza you've been ordering all year
2. Break into your old high school
If the police ask, we did not send you.
3. Go on a road trip
Having your car has never felt so good.
4. Crash a high school party
Warning: they are not as lit as you remember them to be.
5. Visit your college friends for a weekend
(Or a month)
6. Take your siblings out to eat
Preferably somewhere mom refuses to take them.
7. Read a book of your choosing
Because you probably haven't had the time to do that all year.
8. Catch up on the shows you love
Reconnect with your inner Blair Waldorf.
You've earned it.
11. Spend time with your parents
They missed you WAY more than you missed them.