Week two is usually much too early to spot the crazies, but from what we’ve seen so far, this season of The Bachelor is going to be one-of-a-kind. In constant competition for the top cuckoo spot tonight? Unsurprisingly Lace and very surprisingly Olivia, who just last week garnered herself the coveted first impression rose. Here’s proof that these ladies have gone full cray.
1. You keep saying you’re not crazy
Lace started the night strong with declarations of sanity. The best way to keep a guy from finding out that you’re crazy is to keep telling him you’re not crazy. Oh wait…that’s definitely not right.
2. You open your mouth as wide as possible when things surprise and/or excite you
Because that’s a totally normal thing to do, Olivia. Admit it—this is not something you actually do on a regular basis but thought would set you apart from a crowd of lookalike women on a reality television show.
3. You get “a little emotional” when a woman who will be sent home later in the episode wins a fake competition
No title has ever meant less than Homecoming Queen of Bachelor High. In fact, no one should ever want to wear that crown. Alas, Mandi won the competition, leaving Lace heartbroken and a bit teary over the whole situation. But turns out, there was nothing to worry about because Mandi was eliminated during the rose ceremony.
4. You become furious when another woman kisses him or goes on a date with him
Chill out, ladies. We can’t all get the first one-on-one date or the millionth group date kiss. That’s just not how this process works.
5. You stare creepily at the Bachelor’s lips when you want to kiss him
There is a subtler way to let Ben know you’d like to kiss him, Lace. Thank goodness Jubilee—a true American hero in this instance—stepped in before things got truly awkward.
6. You refer to your fellow contestants as “these bitches”
Seriously, Lace. Take a step back and reevaluate.
7. You can’t help but make this face when you kiss the Bachelor for the first time
If Ben could’ve seen Olivia reacting to their first kiss, we strongly believe she would’ve been sent home immediately.
8. You’re sure the show can end after week two because you received a group date rose
Sure, Olivia. He’s totally made up his mind and wants to run away with you on the spot. But let’s be honest for a second—if Ben actually did want to end it all now and be with Olivia for life, it would scare her off, right?
9. You’ve dubbed yourself his “wifey”
Where will the madness end? You are not this man’s wifey, nor will you ever be if this behavior keeps up.
10. You and the other crazy girl have meetings to discuss your craziness
This one is almost too bizarre to believe. Lace and Olivia’s conversation was pretty blah, but if there’s more to come, we think these meet-ups could get super intense.
11. You third wheel on another girl’s date
So this was totally Kevin Hart, but who else felt super uncomfortable during his “ride along” on Ben and Caila’s one-on-one date? That hot tub moment was kind of as cringe-worthy as they come. Way to not use Kevin Hart for the adorableness he’s trademarked, ABC.