Last year for the new year, you resolved to give up chocolate, pizza and alcohol, and to work out five to six times a week. But after washing down a margherita with some M&Ms (Princess Diaries style) on January 2, it became quickly apparent that your healthiest year yet would have to wait.
In 2016, why not set some resolutions that you actually want to keep? Here's what we're thinking.
1. Work out the least possible
It's all about horizontal running, anyway. The treadmill is so 2015.
2. Continue to look fabulous 24/7 regardless
3. Stay true to your principles
4. Get lit
Also use more British slang.
5. Finish the 5-7 shows you started watching over break
Netflix is your cardio.
6. Try every hybrid food in a 20-mile radius of your campus
Aaaww yeah, give us all the cronuts.
7. Stop apologizing for your Instagram habits
8. And for being yourself
9. Actually, just stop apologizing period
10. Get froyo at least once a week
Howard is a man who knows his priorities.
11. Start a girl squad to put Taylor Swift to shame
12. Find a new boy band to pretend you hate
You're going to miss the lads, no matter how much you deny it.
13. Attempt to flirt
14. Go pants-less and bra-less as often as humanly possible
15. Skip the Starbucks to save $$$
16. Add "avoiding responsibilities" to your résumé
What research paper?
17. Basically just keep doing you
Happy new year, you beautiful human, you.