The anniversary of Gossip Girl is great for so many reasons—we have a reason go back and binge on the entire series. What would Gossip Girl be without that dead sexy billionaire playboy-turned-softy Chuck Bass? We’re reliving Charles’ sexist moments from the series, below... while we try to maintain our composure.
1. All the times he knew just how cool he was
2. When he made you care about his well-being
3. Every time he snuggled with Blair
4. When he was jealous but your feminist self just didn’t care
5. THAT limo hookup
6. When he handsomely clenched his jaw
7. Whenever he was grumpy
8. When he spoke the language of love
9. That time he smugly realized just how adorable he is
10. When he had the guts to grow up and apologize for his actions
11. That time he leaned on Blair for support
12. When he made prom perfect for Blair even though he couldn’t be her date
13. Every time he was vulnerable
14. When he (stupidly!) sacrificed Blair to Prince Louis
15. When he said exactly what we were thinking
16. When he schooled Nate for trying to change Blair
17. This moment...
18. And this one...
19. Oh, and this, too!
20. When he settled down and married the love of his life
21. Every time he stated the obvious
Long live that Mother Chucker! What are some of your favorite Chuck Bass moments, collegiettes?