We cannot get enough of Cara Delevingne. Although she says she's going to leave the modeling world, we know whatever she does, she will absolutely kill it. Here are some of the reasons why we're totally obsessed:
1. That one time she fired back at the Good Day Sacramento news anchor for telling her to "take a nap and drink some Red Bull"
Recently, our girl Delevingne had to endure a painfully awkward interview with Good Day Sacramento. The anchors called her out for being sarcastic and not taking the interview seriously. The anchor also had the audacity to ask her if she had even read Paper Towns before filming the movie to where she jokingly replied, "Uh, no I never read the book, or the script. I kind of winged it." Oh, how we just love her British sass!
2. When she shut down haters about her sexuality
Cara defended her sexuality by saying that her being bisexual "is not a phase." In the July 2015 of Vogue, Cara opened about her relationship with Annie Clark where they casted her sexuality as a "phase." Cara and Annie started dating earlier this year and she says that being in love with her girlfriend is a big part of why she's feeling so happy with who she is. "It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it." You go, girl!
3. When she beat boxed on Jimmy Fallon
Cara is a total triple threat! Back in July, Delevingne added beat boxing to her resume after performing live on Jimmy Fallon.
4. Remember when she was a total bad a** in Taylor Swift's Bad Blood music video?
She might be our favorite member of Taylor's squad.
5. When she showed her support for #FreeTheNipple
If you don't follow Cara on Instagram, go do it right now! She's a huge supporter of gender equality.
6. When she walked the Victoria Secret Fashion Show and totally killed it
7. That one time she called out the modeling industry
"Modeling just made me feel a bit hollow after a while," she said. "It didn't make me grow at all as a human being. And I kind of forgot how young I was. I felt so old." Although she's known as one of the most famous and successful supermodels, Cara said she will no longer be doing fashion work and we can't blame her.
8. When she Instagramed in favor of the LGBTQ+ community
Identifying as bisexual, Cara is not shy about defending who she is, what she believes and what she wants. Let's all be more like Cara--be whoever we want to be!
9. The two times she was crowned “Model of the Year”
Delevingne has won the British Fashion Award twice--once in 2012 and once in 2014. Can we please be you? Or maybe just get a closet like yours?
10. When she got casted as Margo in Paper Towns
11. And as Enchantress in Marvel's Suicide Squad
You rock, Cara. Don't change.