Graphic tees can go horribly wrong... here's the definitive proof.
1. "Sun your bunz"($11.96 at Nordstrom)
Erm no, thank you.
2. "Melons" ($44.80 at Largo Drive)
This charming number also comes in the "Coconuts" variety, in case your entourage needed a ~fruity~ lesson in anatomy.
3. "I shaved my legs for you." ($21.99 at Forever21)
No but seriously, do people actually wear this?!
4. "Cat! I'm a kitty cat! And I dance, dance, dance! And I dance, dance, dance!" ($26.95 at Zazzle)
That was really difficult to write out, and it makes us wonder who wanted to do it in the first place. ON A PIECE OF CLOTHING.
5. "I can't" ($52 at Forever21)
Yes... yes, you can.
6. "I am your spirit animal" ($39 at Urban Outfitters)
That's not your decision to make.
7. "Nah, I don't have a bae. I have pizza." ($15.99 at Etsy)
As if the unabashed use of the word "bae" on a shirt wasn't bad enough, the sentiment on this one is just plain sad.
8. "Cheap $ cheerful" ($33.99 at Forever21)
We could go on a feminist rant about this shirt, but let's just say we're really upset that it exists.
9. "Real women drink stout" ($28.15 at Zazzle)
Ah, a good ol' lesson in true womanhood!
10. "You look amazing today" ($16.99 at ANGL)
You usually look really terrible, though.
11. "#please #stop #using #so #many #hashtags #thankyou" ($9.99 at Forever21)
Yes, please stop.
What's the worst graphic tee you've ever seen, collegiettes?