With six years of explosive episodes, Gossip Girl is arguably the best show of our generation. The chemistry between the cast, the surprising twists, and the overall emotion of the series are all part of why we were hooked from the pilot all the way to the tear-jerking finale. Why else was Gossip Girl the best show ever? Here are eleven indisputable reasons.
1. Chuck and Blair’s epic love story
Because they are the definition of #RelationshipGoals.
2. Serena and Blair’s friendship
S and B forever.
3. The fashion
Has a television series ever had such a stylish wardrobe?
4. NYC as the show’s backdrop
The city is its own character.
5. The music
Those soundtracks are uh-mazing.
6. The stunning cast
Everyone on the show is absolutely gorgeous.
7. The fact that it’s unrealistic in all the best ways
We wish high school had been that fabulous!
8. The quote-worthy words of wisdom
Gossip Girl speaks the truth.
9. The star-studded special guests
Michelle Trachtenberg, Hilary Duff, Tyra Banks…
Where is she in our lives?
11. Because we’re still talking about it, even after all this time
You know you love me.