The weather is nice and you're only days away from being free for three glorious months; your attention span for studying is at an all-time low. Not to mention that at this point in the year, your brain is practically incapable of absorbing new information. Here's a list of 12 things that are better than studying - other than, you know, everything.
1. Binge-watching Sex and the City
2. Watching 130-second Snapchat stories of people you don’t even like
3. Creeping on your own tagged Facebook photos
4. Trying to pick a filter for your Throwback Thursday Instagram
5. Going to the gym for the first time all semester
6. Staring at the wall in front of you with blank flashcards in your hands
7. Dancing around your room to "The Real Slim Shady"
8. Pinning pictures of Harry Styles to your ‘Future Husband’ Pinterest board
9. Going to the bar and drowning your sorrows in terrible karaoke
10. Cleaning your entire apartment for the first time since move-in
11. Planning a hypothetical trip with your friends for two years from now
12. Baking a cake, eating the entire cake, then laying immobile in bed 'cause you have a stomachache