In the midst of award season, we are always fans of girly, feminine gowns that float across the red carpet. But we also admire the daring female celebs who trade in traditional Hollywood glam looks for edgy, menswear-inspired suits. Tuxes have been around for a while, and we don't see them going out of style anytime soon. From sporty to sexy, celebrities are always finding a way to rock this look and make it their own.
1. Angelina Jolie at the 2014 BAFTA's
Angelina makes this outfit look easy with her tie untied and classic black patent heels. We love that she wore this look alongside hubby Brad that night!
2. Jennifer Aniston at the 2015 Critic's Choice Awards
With a daring neckline, boho jewels, and a rich, red color, Jen proves to us once again that she can pull just about anything off.
3. Selena Gomez at the German premiere of Spring Breakers
With edgy gold details and subtle pin stripes, Selena killed this turquoise carpet look.
4. Sandra Bullock at the New York premiere of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Sandy looks sexy and powerful in this black satin number.
5. Kate Moss at the 1997 VH1 Fashion Awards
#Throwback to the '90s when Kate Moss edged her suit up with leather skinnies.
6. Ruth Wilson at the 2014 BAFTA's
This silver tux makes this starlet look statuesque and strong. The red accents give this outfit a unique touch!
7. Amy Poehler at the 2013 Golden Globes
With strappy heels and simple styling, this TV mogul's look is effortless.
8. Ashley Olsen at the 2008 CFDA Awards
Ashley Olsen proves that even the petite-est of us can pull off a tux!
9. Kourtney Kardashian at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar viewing party
Kardashians love their black and white! Kourtney keeps her tux feminine with sparkly details and a classic, glamorous hairstyle.
10. AnnaLynne McCord at Spike TV's 2010 Video Game Awards
AnnaLynne's got legs for days in this bright white tux. Her red nails and shoes aren't too matchy-matchy in combination with this adorable oversized leopard clutch.
11. Olivia Wilde at the London premiere of Rush
We don't see any way you could go wrong with a Gucci suit and sky-high Jimmy Choos!
We can't wait to see our favorite female celebs rock the pant suit this season—but will you try to pull off this edgy and powerful look?