We all know that being a girl isn't always rainbows and sunshine. Things can be fine and dandy one second, but then your nails are drying and you remember just how vulernable you really are. Sometimes the only way to get over how much these things suck is to complain about them, so just let it happen.
1. Doing your nails before bed, only to realize that they'll inevitably be smudged in the morning.
2. Going to use the bathroom at a boy's apartment and realizing he doesn't have any toilet paper.
3. Wearing a skirt in an attempt to look cute, but the wind has different plans.
4. Doing your hair only to realize that it's raining and there was no point.
5. Wearing heels when you go out.
7. Trying to put your hair up only to have your hair tie snap.
8. Getting your period at the most inopportune moments.
9. Crying over something and realizing you didn't wear waterproof mascara.
11. When your pants don't have any pockets.
And yet boys have pockets the size of purses. Has anyone else noticed this?