Braids are a quick and easy fix for a bad hair day or for hair that needs to be washed. If you want to switch it up a bit, fishtail braids are a great way to contain your mane with little to no time involved. These braids look more difficult than they are, so here is a step-by-step guide to making these pretty 'dos.
1. Separate your hair into two sections.
2. Take a strand of hair (thinner strands take longer, but you can customize it however you like) from the outside of one section and cross it over to join the opposite section.
3. Take a strand of hair from the outside of the other section and cross it over to the join the opposite section (the one you started with).
4. Continue taking strands from the outside of each section and crossing them over until you reach the bottom of your hair (each section has been transferred to the opposite side).
5. Finish it off with a hair-tie and rock your fishtail braid!
How do you style your fishtail, collegiettes? Let us know in the comments below!
Model: Lauren Antonucci