From running into an old hook-up on campus to falling and making a fool of yourself in front of your peers, college is full of awkward moments. Here’s our list of 15 really specific awkward moments we've all encountered.
1. That awkward moment when you say goodbye to someone you know and then start walking in the same direction as him or her.
Well, hello again!
2. That awkward moment when you look up and realize that your friend is WAY ahead of you and you’ve been talking to some random person for the last two minutes.
Great talk, stranger.
3. That awkward moment when a distant relative calls you by the wrong name and you don’t correct him or her.
Thanks, Auntie; Love you, too!
4. That awkward moment when the guy you’re crushing on says he hates Beyoncé.
How dare you insult Beysus! This conversation is OVER.
5. That awkward moment when you get to the front of the line and then completely forget what you were going to order.
Um... uh... bye?
6. That awkward moment when answer a question in class for the first time and you’re completely wrong.
Well, so much for trying, right?
7. That awkward moment when your friend runs into someone he or she knows and you just kind of stand to the side.
Isn't this fun?
8. That awkward moment when you trip walking up the stairs and everyone sees.
AVERT YOUR EYES!
9. That awkward moment when you go to a concert and everyone is singing along to the artist but you can’t because you don’t really know any of the words.
10. That awkward moment when you run into someone you were friends with for the first week of college but never saw again.
11. That awkward moment when you start using a machine at the gym and realize you actually have no idea how to use it.
But like, who actually knows how to use these machines?
12. That awkward moment when you wave to someone and then realize that he or she isn't your friend.
So many awkward moments.
13. That awkward moment when you run into someone whose party you once attended… and vomited at.
14. That awkward moment when you sub-tweet about a person and he or she calls you out on it.
Let’s just forget this whole thing ever happened!
15. That awkward moment when you open your computer up in class and your iTunes begins blaring music.
At least it's a good song that's playing.
If you've never run into any of these awkward situations, consider yourself lucky! However, chances are that you will, and when that fateful day comes, just embrace the awkwardness. Or curl up into a ball and cry - the decision is up to you!