It's that time of year again: good ole back-to-school time! After a long and relaxing summer, going back to school might not seem too exciting. You'll be back to the routine of waking up at a reasonable time, making yourself look presentable to go to class, submitting your assignments in a timely manner and other fun stuff like that.
Just like pretty much every person in the world, we love, love, love us some cute puppies. There's nothing that a funny video of a puppy rolling down a hill or a picture of a dog smushed between some couch cushions can't fix. Here are some adorable corgis along with some words of wisdom for you to help beat your back-to-school blues.
1. "Never, never, never give up." -Winston Churchill
2. "Dream big and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
3. "An obstacle is often a stepping stone." -Prescott
4. "Do one thing every day that scares you." -Eleanor Roosevelt
5. "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
6. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -Joshua J. Marine
7. "Don’t wait. The time will never be just right." -Napoleon Hill
8. "Believe you can and you’re halfway there." -Theodore Roosevelt
9. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." -Confucius
10. "You must do the thing you think you cannot do." -Eleanor Roosevelt
11. "You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take." -Wayne Gretzky
While you might not be looking forward to heading back to campus, you should be! We always hear from our parents and other adults that "college is the best four years of your life," so try to make the best of it. When in doubt, look at pictures of cute dogs.