On Monday, nearly 15 hours of audio and matching transcripts were released to the public of Donald Trump speaking on Howard Stern’s talk show between the years of 1993 and 2015, according to The Washington Post. The multiple conversations between the business man and radio personality included banter about celebrities, women’s bodies and former President Barack Obama.
Here are just a few of the bizarre and sometimes incredibly distasteful remarks:
1. Stern suggested to Trump that he “could have nailed” the recently deceased Princess Diana. To which Stern and Trump began to play out a scenario where Trump would demand she take an HIV test.
Here’s what was said,“Hey Lady Di, would you go to the doctor?” Stern asks. Trump then follows up with, “Go back over to my Lexus, because I have a new doctor. We wanna give you a little checkup.” Trump then proceeded to comment on her beautiful skin but followed it up with, “she had times when she didn’t look great.”
2. We all know of President Donald Trump’s great loyalty to his daughter Ivanka Trump, she is one of his special advisors and is receiving security clearance, but he is also a fan of her in other ways.
He stated,“Ivanka, my daughter Ivanka. She's six feet tall. She's got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model. A tremendous amount and then she went cold turkey and gave it all up because she had to go to college because I wanted her to go to college. She goes to the best college sort and she goes to Wharton and she's got straight A's and she's one of them. She's considered one of the most beautiful women. And she really is she is like a great beauty.”
3. After two divorces, Donald Trump proudly proclaimed to Stern that his girlfriend of eight months, now the First Lady of the United States Melania Trump, has no cellulite.
Here’s what he had to say about the once Slovenian model, “She doesn’t have cellulite. In fact, Trump says, she doesn’t even know what the word means. “Isn’t it nice when somebody doesn’t know what the word means?”
4. While we’re on a role with degrading women, in an earlier interview, Stern took a call from a woman and before she could even speak he asked her what her breast size was. She replied with a“34C.”
Trump said: “Not bad. You know, could be better.”
5. While Barack Obama may have had one of the highest approval ratings when he left office in 2016, Donald Trump was not a fan.
He stated, “He bounces off the plane, he runs down the stairs. I tell you what ... You know, they're standing at attention, everyone is perfect. This guy falls off the plane, falling off the plane. And there is a Presidential Walk that you would like to see, the president do. To be more regal, am I correct. I don't think he should be running down the stairs, I mean he's bouncing, and running down the stairs. And I don't think it looks very "presidential." But of course, he knows it's not, you know, but he's not much of a president. Look, he is making the happiest person about President Obama, and his presidency is Jimmy Carter. Jimmy Carter is no longer the worst president ever.”
6. Keeping in the ballpark of the Presidential race, Stern asked Trump if he held a fundraiser for Rudy Giuliani in the 2008 Presidential election.
He replied with a simple, “Yes.” Then when asked if held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton he said,“I did ... I'd like her to win the Democratic side, Rudy the Republican side... and, you know, I have to make a decision ... but they're both great people, Howard.”
7. Finally, when Stern probed Trump with his own thoughts of running for President one day, Trump’s response was vague and in his signature style left listeners a little confused.
He said,“You know what I want to do? I want to do a good job ... I’m having a lot of fun.”
If you want to hear more from the various Trump/Stern interviews, you can visit FactBase's website.