Fall semester is great, but trying to squeeze your yoga or pilates class into a long day on campus can feel like such a struggle––especially when it comes to fashion. On days when you're particularly in a rush, atheisure can provide you the comfort and mobility you need, all while still looking trendy and put-together. Check out a few of my absolute must-have athleisure pieces for this season!
1. H&M+ Sports Tights ($29.99 at H&M)
Not only does black and white go with #everything, but these cool, striped tights will make you the belle of your Thursday afternoon Bootcamp class.
2. Loose Fit Dolman Sleeve Top ($45 at Fleur't With Me)
We all need a few t-shirts as staple pieces, but why not shake it up a bit with a cute, cut-out back design?
3. Love is All You Knee Mesh Insert Leggins ($39.99 at ModCloth)
Opt for a pair of leggings with a little-added spice for personality!
4. Go-Dry Light-Support Strappy Sports Bra ($19.99 at Old Navy)
Wear it alone, or under a sheer top for a super-cool effect.
5. Straight Leg Pants With Side Stripe and Zip Detail ($40 at ASOS)
This just screams a e s t h e t i c, don't you think?
6. Jumpsuit ($34.99 at H&M)
Why put on pants AND a shirt, when you can just throw one of these cuties on?
7. Sleeveless Cropped Hoodie ($14.99 at Target)
Give off serious #badass vibes with this number.
8. Athletic Short with Knit Inserts ($40 at Fleur't With Me)
Comfy and minimal, but with a touch of daintiness.
9. Ruched-Sleeve Sweatshirt ($17.90 at Forever 21)
Her necklace says it all.
10. Silence + Noise Velvet Hoodie ($9.99 at Urban Outfitters)
Hoodie dresses make great summer-to-fall transition pieces!