Do you wonder how you're supposed to spend your days? Do you think you'd make a good lawyer, scientist, astronaut or travel blogger? Here are 15 signs you can't help but wonder when you'll discover your destiny.
1. You have two majors and a minor, and you're possibly picking up another one?
You've added a lot of value to your degree and made it impossible to introduce yourself and your interests quickly at a career fair.
2. Your resume is…diverse.
It's got odd jobs, awards, extracurriculars and links to your three different blogs!
3. You’ve gotten a little too good at lying to extended family about your post-grad plans.
"Weighing my options. I've got quite a few ideas I've been working on." Meanwhile your LinkedIn is a barren wasteland.
4. You wonder which career will make you happiest.
You could be good at a lot of things, but you just want to love whatever career you wind up having.
5. You’re involved in about four extracurricular clubs, none of which are related.
I guess I'll do it all?
6. You daydream about dropping out of college and becoming a YouTuber/blogger/influencer.
I don't need a degree to travel the world and get paid to do it! I don't even need an office! HA!
7. You take A LOT of BuzzFeed quizzes.
Perhaps THIS quiz will reveal what I'm supposed to be when I grow up!
8. You’re probably indecisive about other areas of your life, too.
You should probably get this tattooed somewhere on your body because it 100 percent applies to everything you do.
9. You sometimes wish you lived during the Renaissance so you could be free to paint and draw and invent like da Vinci.
Sure, he was an absolute genius, but maybe that had something to do with being able to pursue multiple interests.
10. You have a lot of Pinterest boards with inspirational quotes.
The boards are your one solace in this lonely, lonely world.
11. You love reading biographies about successful people who struggled at first.
Steve Jobs dropped out of college AND was fired from Apple! Michael Jordan didn't make his high school basketball team! Who knows where you'll wind up???
12. You’re not sure if you want to be in an office or work from home.
You like laying in bed, but you also know you probably won't get anything done. But private bathroom >
13. At this point, you're willing to listen to advice from anyone.
When your friends convince you to see a psychic.
14. You really hope you figure this out before you graduate.
15. But you'll probably always wonder about it.
I'll always be a sweaty mess, wondering about the future.