Sibling relationships are so complicated. One minute you're best friends and the next you want to rip each others' throats out. Totally normal, right? Even though we've all matured into responsible adults (lol), we still fight with our siblings every time we see them. Here are 16 things you hate to admit you still fight about.
1. Who gets to choose what TV show to watch
No, we can't watch sports when The Bachelor is on.
2. Where to go for dinner
You don't mess around when it comes to food.
3. Who gets to ride shotgun in the car
"But I'm the oldest" gets old.
4. Who your parents' favorite child is
It's obviously you.
5. Stealing each other's clothes without asking
And then RUINING THEM.
6. Tattling on each other
Yes, it still happens.
7. Who gets to hop in the shower first
You'll never have hot water if you're not first.
8. What to get your parents for holidays
Coordinating is so hard sometimes, okay?
9. Where you'll take the next family vacation
Can't we all just agree on a nice tropical location?
10. Who has the cutest pet
Is it even a competition? It's always yours.
11. What music to listen to in the car
Their choice is hardly even considered music.
12. Who has to be the "Uber" driver home
It basically determines who gets to order a margarita with dinner.
13. When they still try to pull a prank on you
What, are we five?!
14. Who gets to use the phone charger in the car
Even if theirs is at 15 percent and yours is at 74, you still need to power up.
15. Why they bring up an embarrassing story about you as a kid AGAIN
THAT WAS ONE TIME. Stop bringing it up.
16. Who loves each other more
Aww, it's safe to say you'll fight with your siblings your entire lives, but you still love them regardless!