Whether we're drooling over her preppy fashion as Spencer on Pretty Little Liars or envying her poise on the red carpet, Troian Bellisario has been style #goals for years. Though she's known for her acting, her fashion choices have always been flawless (and major inspo when we feel like we have nothing to wear). Basically, we want to borrow everything in her closet. She slays no matter what she's wearing, so here are 15 times Troian was our icon.
1. When she reminded us of a Grecian goddess.
Perfectly tousled hair, a wrap headband and a gown that belongs in a Botticelli painting? Pure magic.
2. When she opted for a comfy, old-school band tee
Even when dressing down, Troian is effortlessly chic.
3. When she was an an angel in white at the PLL 100th episode party.
Troian proves head-to-toe color coordination is elegant af.
4. When she rocked heart-shaped sunglasses.
Let's be honest—we all wanted to go out and buy this retro style ASAP.
5. When she ditched the dress and chose a pantsuit instead.
The feminine silhouette took this look from board-room to bombshell.
6. When she showed us a new way to wear the choker trend.
She added her own twist to this trend by using a loosely tied velvet ribbon, instead of wearing the tight band style we've been seeing on everyone else.
7. When she embraced lace for a SAG Awards pre-party
She kept her makeup and jewelry simple so the bustier was the star of the show.
8. When she mastered the art of denim on denim
Her trick is sticking to two very different washes to avoid the dreaded Canadian Tuxedo effect.
9. When she took the plunge in a backless gown.
Updos and backless dresses are a winning combination in our book (and Troian clearly agrees).
10. When she made a swimsuit look chic.
Instead of a basic bikini, she chose an elegant striped one-piece while getting some sun in Italy.
11. When her denim jacket was anything but basic.
Tbh, an important reminder.
12. When she channeled Blair Waldorf.
Queen B would be proud.
13. When she kept it casual with a cheeky hoodie.
Why choose a side between California vs. New York when you can pick both with this cozy outfit?
14. When she literally shined on the red carpet.
Troian was radiant in this sequined gown.
15. When she was a real-life fairy princess at her wedding.
We're so rooting for her to star in a remake of The Princess Bride.