If you haven't had the chance to watch Selena Gomez's new music video for "Bad Liar," I highly recommend taking three minutes out of your life to play it from start to finish. It's going to leave you with more questions than answers and make you squint like the sun's in your eyes, but it's totally worth it. In order to understand my own confusion, watch the video.
Now, please enjoy my roller coaster of a thought process in GIF form.
1. Why is she riding a bike to school in the middle of nowhere?
I couldn't spot the tumbleweeds that really should've been there.
2. How is her hair staying perfect in the wind?
I don't even want to know how many cans of hairspray were used in the making of that scene.
3. Does no one steal bikes in her world?
Without a lock, that bike would be long gone in today's society.
4. If this girl is working with chemicals, why aren't her lab goggles on?
We all know what happens.
5. Why does Selena play four different people (including a middle-aged man)?
She must've gotten advice from Taylor on this one.
6. Who decided to show us the male teacher itching his crotch?
I think we could all infer that this guy had the hots for a lot of ladies.
7. When did the male teacher and the mom become a thing?
8. Is this guy a player or what?
He's definitely at the John Tucker level.
9. Where did she get a photo of her coach?
Me too, girl.