The 10th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic served up some hot celebrity looks over the weekend, but there’s one in particular that I’m seriously obsessed with. Kendall Jenner had to be one of the most bomb-looking celebs there! Once again, Kendall’s hair was created by the Kardashian-Jenner's go-to hair stylist, Jen Atkin. Thanks to Jen and her hair care line, OUAI Haircare, you can get this look too! Here's how.
3. Next use FROMM Square Thermal Brush on the lower half of the head and nape of the neck for a straighter finish.
4. Once your hair is dry, part it down the center and gently smooth over the ends of the hair with the K Beauty Flat Iron, turning the ends under slightly.
5. Section out the top half of your hair with a comb (keeping it parted in the center) and pull it back into a half-up style, securing with bobby pins.
6. Pull out the two front pieces in the fringe area to add detail.
7. Apply a small amount of OUAI Rose Hair and Body Oil ($32) with your hands to tame any flyaways.
9. Finish the look with the OUAI Medium Hair Spray ($26) to keep your locks in place.
This look is so cute and I’ll definitely be trying it ASAP. Will you?