The royal family is basically our number one obsession. From a cool, Corgi-loving queen to consistently over-the-top, lavish weddings, we live to watch the royal family in the limelight. When Prince William married real-life Disney princess Kate Middleton, we were so excited. Even when she was pregnant, she looked stunning, and we knew their kids would basically be the cutest people ever.
In addition to being adorable, the tiny royals do not put up with anyone, and their faces sometimes give away their real emotions. It's weird how much we identify with them because they're babies, but also it makes sense because they're royals (same). These 15 times the royal babies summed up our feelings are on the nose.
1. When your parents tell you to do something reasonable
I can't hear you, and I won't be making my own doctor's appointments, thank you!
2. When something goes as planned
Waiting for the other shoe to drop, though.
3. Showing your friends your outfit for the night
Give it to me straight, do I look fab or do I look fab?
4. When you open a present you don't like in front of the person who gave it to you
"Is the gift receipt in the bag?"
5. When your roommate catches you eating her food in the fridge
"OMG, I didn't even see your name written on it!!"
6. When you're waiting for your takeout to arrive
Ready for that pizza!
7. When you don't look good in the group pic but your friends post it anyway because they look good
Do not tag me in that.
8. When someone waves at you but you don't recognize them
9. When the prof assigns back-to-back assignments
Give the people a break.
10. When you wildly underdress but make up for it with your charm
It's fine 'cause you know you're the top dog.
11. When you're hungry and someone decides to start making jokes
Not the time, my friend.