It’s easy to glide through college with very few obligations to worry about, but for those of us who choose to get involved and take on multiple responsibilities at once, it can quickly become a struggle.
If you’re sitting there wondering if you even have time to read through this article, you’ll be able to relate to these 20 things only constantly busy girls will understand.
1. Your life is run by a never-ending to-do list
And crossing things off of it is invigorating.
2. You’ve turned down way too many nights out
I swear I'm fun... sometimes.
3. Sleeping in is not a thing
Early bird gets the worm!
4. Actually, sleep in general isn’t really a thing
Sleep is for people with time.
5. You’re never home
Who needs home when you can sleep in the library?
6. Your laptop is your lifeline
MacBook, you are everything.
7. Your meals are limited to microwaveable options
30-minute meals are 20 minutes too much.
8. Leisure reading is a joke
Maybe one day I'll actually read a book for pleasure.
9. You can’t remember the last time you watched an entire TV show
No, I didn't see last night's episode... or any episode before that.
10. You’re always the one who can’t make it to fun things
I'd love to go to dinner! But I have about 18 other things I have to do first.
11. Your phone is always and will always be by your side
I wish I could quit you.
12. Back-to-back meetings are a regular occurrence
After a full day of classes, of course.
13. You’re a pro at multi-tasking
Killing two birds with one stone like a boss.
14. Your parents worry about you being too stressed out
Yes, Mom, I'm fine. No, I don't need counseling.
15. You’re always carrying a thousand things with you
Today's lunch, yesterday's outfit, phone charger, makeup, laptop, homework.
16. When you do have free time, you have no idea what to do with yourself
So I guess I should like, lay down maybe?
17. You find yourself rushing from place to place for no apparent reason
Don't ask, it's a habit.
18. You can’t say “no” to anyone asking a favor
Sure thing, let me add it to my to-do list!
19. You’re used to the feeling of being overwhelmed
You mean doing five things at once isn't normal?
20. When it’s finally time to let loose, you’re a total animal
Someone buy me a drink, it's been a long day.