College life is hard, and there are many obstacles all students will face before they graduate. That being said, being a female in college presents its own unique set of challenges that only our fellow collegiette women will understand.
1. Never knowing what to wear no matter what the occasion is
2. Taking a century to do our hair
There's a reason we're always late for dates.
3. Being patronized at the gym, especially when lifting
No, I don't need any help, thanks.
4. Mother Nature delivering her monthly gift at the most inconvenient times
Sure, I'd love to get my period the day before Spring Break!
5. And then forgetting to bring reinforcements with us to class
Welp, I'm screwed.
6. Being told we look sick or hungover when we don't wear makeup
Nope, this is what I really look like.
7. Trying to keep up with every new trend in the college fashion world
Wait, so scrunchies are really back?
8. Overthinking every text we receive from bae
Why did he just use a period like that? Is he mad at me?
9. Not allowing ourselves to text back until we’ve asked every one of our friends how to respond
You don't think a winky face is too forward?
10. Lipstick on the teeth
We have a love/hate relationships with lipstick.
11. Sticky boobs… and bras in general
Taking them off is the best part of any day.
12. Wearing high heels
Whoever thought these were a good idea?
13. Guys that can’t take a hint
No, I would not like a drink. I would like to be left alone though!
14. Falling asleep with makeup on
Clogged pores are just what I need right now.
15. Being judged for what we choose to wear out at night
Thanks for the input, but I don't really care what you think about my outfit.
16. Cat calls
Can't we walk down the street in peace?
17. Feeling the need to get dressed up when we would prefer to wear sweatpants
Why aren't sweatpants parties a thing yet?
18. Spending entirely too much money on toiletries and makeup
19. Being expected to order dainty salads on dates when we really want a pizza the size of our heads
I'll have a salad... and three orders of french fries.
20. Shaving our legs
21. Living with other females
So much estrogen, so little time.
22. Feeling the need to pack our entire wardrobe for any trip
Of course I'm going to need my crop top in Alaska!
23. Not being taken seriously when we talk about sports
Yeah, I like baseball. No, not for the tight pants.
24. Having to actually find a public bathroom when we need to pee
Because the side of a building isn't really acceptable for our gender.
25. Being asked to dance when we really just want to be with our friends
Sorry, it's girls' night.
26. Walks of shame
Oh, hello there, family with small children. Just taking a little morning stroll over here.
27. Attempting to understand what's actually going through a guy's mind at any given time
The world may never know.
Yeah, we have our struggles, but in the end, being a woman is pretty damn awesome. Keep on, keepin' on, ladies!