It’s no secret that collegiettes love Target. Clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, office supplies, groceries—Target has everything. But with all of this amazing stuff in one store, sometimes we end up walking out with a lot more than we expect to buy. Here are the 16 stages of shopping at Target.
1. You walk in with a small list of items you need
2. You're determined to only buy those items
“I'll be in and out,” you say to yourself.
3. But then you come across the Dollar Spot
4. And suddenly you need everything
Gift bags, bubbles, phone chargers, coloring books and all.
5. You try to convince yourself that your items from the Dollar Spot are justifiable because they're so cheap