We're college women—we're always stressed. It comes with the territory of balancing a full course load with jobs, internships, other extracurricular activities and (most importantly) our social lives. Even when we literally aren't stressed, we probably convince ourselves we should be stressed and, thus, make ourselves even more stressed. It's a vicious cycle. Ugh, life is so hard! Below are 15 memes you'll totally relate to if you're always stressed.
1. When you just don't even know
Yeah, it's like that.
2. #Mood every day
No caption necessary.
3. The emotionless stress
"I think I'm stressed about something, but I'm not even sure what it is anymore."
4. The stress meme of the century
"It's okay. It's fine. I'm fine," you tell yourself, as your world is slowly crumbling around you.
5. Don't even get us started on our summer bods
When you want a good body for summer, but you want a large pizza, milkshake and fries more.
6. Convincing yourself you honestly don't care
There's a 90 percent chance you'll be stressed again in an hour.
7. Food is the mood
Stress eating? What's that?
8. That moment your appearance starts to fall apart
"I look stressed? What do u mean?"
9. And the anger sets in
Yeah, you should probably leave us the fuck alone at this point.
10. You just have to run from your problems sometimes
There, we said it.
11. It's a part of life at this point
"Wait, there was a time when I lived free of stress?"
12. You're a pro at playing it cool
"Nah, I'm not that stressed. Why, what's up?"
13. Alcohol is the cure sometimes
Ha ha ha hahaha…
14. For all the seniors out there
@ everyone: Shhhhhhhh.
15. That moment you accept defeat and embrace the stress
At last, you've set yourself free.