1. Your inbox fills up faster than you can check it
2. You’re part of multiple group messages or Facebook pages within your one organization
3. In one week you'll have multiple meetings for a singular organization, which you can break down by whole-group, exec, committees, etc.
4. You know how to work every projector on campus
5. You pack your lunch and dinner every day
If you forget, you’ll just go hungry for the day.
6. You sometimes forget to do normal human things like eat or go to the bathroom
7. You’ve gotten really good at remembering names
8. School is, like, number four on your list of priorities
9. Your to-do lists look more like novels
10. School is more like a full-time job ~with~ overtime
11. Walking around campus is a constant wave session
12. Most of your texts are you delegating
13. Boring classes are the perfect time to reply to emails and get other work done
14. Your computer and phone die almost twice a day on average
15. You use your email as much as your friends use Snapchat
Happy leading, collegiettes!