Look like a modern princess in these tulle skirts. They give you that Cinderella vibe without looking costume-y!
1. The Wendy - Blush 25" Length ($84 at Space 46 Boutique)
This company’s motto is “any day is a good day for a tulle skirt”… and I have to agree. This piece is easy to dress down with your favorite sneakers and denim jacket, or dress up with a tight-fitting shirt and a statement necklace.
2. Tied-Up Shirred Tulle A-Line Skirt - Light Pink ($17.40 at Rosegal)
This affordable option is the definition of ballerina-chic.
3. Tulle of the Trade A-Line Skirt in Burgundy in L ($49.99 at Modcloth)
This stunning burgundy color gives the classic tulle skirt a modern upgrade.
4. After Dark Maxi Tulle Skirt - Gray ($92 at Skylar Belle)
This skirt reminds me of Cinderella’s ballgown! The muted blue shade makes it more wearable for everyday life.
5. Tulle Midi Prom Skirt with Tiers and Tie Waist ($75.17 at ASOS)
I'm obsessed with the cute layers on this skirt!
6. Tulle & Lace Midi Skirt ($26.99 at Charlotte Russe)
These two über delicate fabrics work together to create an adorable summer skirt.
7. Tulle Midi Skirt ($19.90 at Forever 21)
Am I the only one who feels like royalty every time I wear a midi skirt?
8. Tulle Mini Prom Skirt with Multi Layers ($42.09 at ASOS)
This short version is the perfect way to still show off your legs while rocking the tulle trend.