I know it's hard to say goodbye to winter's moody, monochromatic palettes, but spring is almost upon us, which means brighter and sunnier options! Check out this curated list of some of spring 2017's trendiest bags, which you can take anywhere from your fro-yo date to Coachella.
1. Small Shoulder Bag ($9.99 at H&M)
2. Lace - Up Crossbody Bag ($16.99 at Charlotte Russe)
3. Mint Flamingo ($165 at Gunas New York)
4. Woven Striped Tote Bag ($24.90 at Forever 21)
5. Pineapple Bucket Bag ($49.90 at Zara)
6. Hayes Street Small Aiden ($298 at Kate Spade New York)
7. String Ombre Shopper Bag ($15.50 at ASOS)
8. Zip It ID Crossbody Bag ($48 at Lilly Pulitzer)
9. Pom Pom Faux Leather Crossbody ($15.90 at Forever 21)
10. Ruffle Clutch Bag ($23 at ASOS)
11. Pebble Grain Ariel Satchel ($193.50 at Dooney & Bourke)
Which one is your favorite, collegiettes?