Summer is coming up. Fast. Shopping for swimsuits can be a total nightmare, but don't worry, we've got you! White swimsuits are so in this year, and look especially good on tanned and darker skin tones. Not to mention, shopping and styling service Polyvore has reported that white swimwear is one of the most popular trends for this summer! Not sure where to find your perfect fit? This roundup is a good place to start.
1. Rhythm My Bralette Bikini Top (Lulu's, $40)
Check out those subtle cutouts!
2. The C.J. One Shoulder Swimsuit (Entourage, $30)
Serve some looks in this one-shoulder piece!
3. Crochet One-Piece (Target, $44.99)
Stand out in crochet!
4. Flor de Piel Gali White String Bikini (Lulu's, $80)
Itsy bitsy teeny weeny...
5. Hot Sands One Piece (Entourage, $35)
Mesh is def the way to go.
6. Waikiki Swimsuit (ElleMer, $112)
Trust me, you'll slay in these long sleeves.
7. Becca Prairie Rose Bikini Top (Nordstrom, $68)
8. Aerie Scoop Crochet Bikini (American Eagle, $20)
Can't beat that price!
9. Vitamin A Sirena Wrap Bikini (Anthropologie, $110)