College is already a never-ending to-do list, but when you throw in internships, part-time jobs, extracurriculars, sports, volunteering, Greek life, a significant other and oh yeah, a social life—well, let’s just say busy becomes an understatement. So much to do, so little time. Sound familiar? It’s probably cause you’re the busy bee of your friend group. So props to you for even having time to read this article. But then again, let me guess, you’re probably in transit or multi-tasking.
1. You make plans with your friends way in advance
2. You’re never available for spontaneous plans
3. You’re not the easiest person to reach
4. You suck at replying to texts
5. You’re a pro at multi-tasking
6. You don’t know where you’d be without your calendar or planner
You probably own that specific planner.
7. You can't deal with slow walkers
8. You’ve mastered speed walking
9. You’re an ambitious gal
There's just so many things you want to achieve!
10. You’re not the most patient of people
11. Your time management skills are on point
12. You have yet to experience binge-watching a TV show
13. Procrastination is not a thing—ain’t got time for that
14. Your laptop and phone are your life
15. You don’t get FOMO because tbh, you’re too busy to scroll through Instagram or Snapchat
16. When people ask, “When are you free?”
Isn't that the million dollar question?