It's pretty much understood that spring break is a college student's favorite time of year. We get a week-long break just when the semester starts weighing on us and the snow is getting to be too much. Whether you're traveling somewhere warmer or staying exactly where you are, protecting your eyes is a must... and protecting them in style is too.
We've put together a list of the most on-trend, fun, and fashionable sunglasses that will give your eyes relief from the sun and give you a reason to go out and show them off. From the most subtle designs to the boldest prints, we've got you covered!
Spring break like a fashion queen with all of our favorite sunglasses from this season:
1. Wildfox Lip Service Sunglasses, $189
2. Forever 21 Star Cutout Round Sunglasses, $7.90
This subtle space-themed design is perfect for someone who wants a fun pair of sunglasses without being extra.
3. EyeBuy Direct Monroe Sunglasses, $25
These adorable floral-print vintage-style sunglasses will make you feel like it's summer all year long (even while the snow is piling up outside).
4. WYETH Sutton Matte Stone Sunglasses, $140
5. TOPSHOP Cactus Preppy Cateye Sunglasses, $15
6. ASOS Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cat Eye Sunglasses, $285.63
While these sunglasses are likely to burn a hole in your wallet, this is an awesome opportunity to get your hands on more affordable D&G sunglasses, which usually start at $500. Not gonna lie, I'm also kind of obsessed with the unique floral design.
7. Wildfox Lolita Sunglasses, $189
Wildfox is killing me with all its adorable designs this season... my poor wallet.
8. Nordstrom Le Specs Thunderdome' 52mm Polarized Sunglasses, $79
Happy springbreaking, everyone!