Buying for the guys in your life isn't always easy. Add to that the pressure of a not-yet-defined relationship, or the stress of getting the perfect gift for your long-term bae, and Valentine's Day can quickly become just another unnecessary source of stress. Take a deep breath, collegiettes, because HC has your back with a selection of our fave V-Day picks for him.
1. "Beer Mine" Pale Ale Pints ($7.50 at Sugarfina)
For the beer afficionado with a sweet tooth.
2. Marshall Major Headphone ($70 at High Fashion Home)
If he's been complaining about his plain old iPhone buds lately.
3. Good Day Old Fashion Glass ($10 at High Fashion Home)
This is too clever.
4. Vintage Poker Set ($70 at Dormify)
*hums "Poker Face"*
5. The Rap Yearbook ($14 at Dormify)
If Ice-T is the official soundtrack of your relationship.
6. The JT Gift Set ($50 at UrbanStems)
A dino planter and boozy chocolate? What else could he ever want??
7. Heart Print Boxers ($18.50 at J. Crew)
Your preppy man is guaranteed to love these luxe boxers.
8. Long-Sleeves Stretch T-Shirt ($12.99 at H&M)
Understated and classy, just like bae.
9. Look at my Phone Card ($6 at Sugarfina)
Because you know what true love is.
10. 642 Things About You (That I Love) ($9.95 at Urban Outfitters)
For the sappy-and-proud couple.
11. Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme ($70 at Sephora)
This cologne has a five-star rating on the Sephora website, so that's all you need to know.
12. Custom Photo Book (from $8 at Chatbooks)
A sweet way to show him what he means to you.
13. Thug Kitchen Cookbook ($12.01 at Amazon)
For the chef-in-training.
14. Palm Springs Mug ($15 at Sisters of Los Angeles)
This cool graphic mug comes in plenty of different cities, including Manhattan, Detroit and Santa Monica.
15. Hot Chocolate Pops ($20.25 at Mouth)
Yum. Just yum.