Having high expectations is naturally both a blessing and a curse. It means you know what you want from yourself and the people in your life, and you have a wholehearted belief that what you hope will happen will become a reality. Striving to put your best foot forward and assuming others will do the same isn't necessarily a bad thing; however, knowing exactly what you want leaves no room for error from anyone else. Only girls with ridiculously high expectations know that when something doesn't go the way you planned it, you're faced with a whole lot of disappointment.
1. You're an expert multitasker
Your bases are always covered, and you have no problem doing extra work if it means a situation will turn out the way you expect it to.
2. Dating itself is a world of disappointment
All too often you get lost in your daydreams of how you think your relationship should play out.
3. Relationships with friends and significant others suffer because you can't accept that they have a different mindset than you
What happened to not quitting until you get exactly what you want?
4. When a plan goes awry, it feels like the whole world is going to come crashing down
You're one canceled plan away from having an all-out breakdown.
5. You never give up, even when you should
No matter the state of your physical and mental well-being, you'll go to just about any length to get a good grade.
6. Group projects are the absolute worst
You can't understand how anyone can be satisfied with anything less than a perfect grade.
7. You have a hard time relating to people who aren't as neurotic as you
Lazy people are baffling to you.
8. Control freak is your middle name
You're laid-back as long as everything goes exactly the way you pictured it in your head.
9. "I like to go with the flow" is not a phrase in your vocabulary
Nope, not happening.
10. You're very socially and self-aware
Never impolite or out of line, you understand the basic rules of social engagement and expect the same from those around you.
11. The effort doesn't matter if the end goal isn't achieved
Success is not trying—success is all or nothing in your world.
12. You're aware life would be easier if you could accept that you can't control every situation, but you just can't
Your brain won't let you.
13. The disappointment lasts for days when things don't work out the way you assumed
The struggle is real.
14. You often get stuck on the little things
You got an 88 on that pop quiz when you expected a 93? This is an outrage.
15. Nobody would dare call you lazy
You invest too much effort into bettering yourself and your relationships for that to be possible.