Pantone in hoping to press the reset button on 2017 with their latest color of the year “Greenery”. This fresh and revitalizing shade is meant to be symbolic of new beginnings. For the fashionista this could not be more true as spring collections hit the runway. Incorporating “nature’s neutral” into your everyday wardrobe is simple with the picks below:
1. Wayfarer Liteforce Sunglasses ($185 at Ray-Ban)
These sunglasses provide the perfect pop of color.
2. Thorne Reversible Jumpsuit ($251 at Revolve)
A versatile jumpsuit for any occasion.
3. Madewell Swingy Crepe Top ($80 at Net-A-Porter)
The perfect wear-anywhere staple.
4. ASOS Bandeau Keyhole Ruffle Midi Dress ($73 at ASOS)
Spice up your spring formal with this ruffled dress.
5. Adidas Running Pureboost X ($120 at Zappos)
You can even ~sport~ Greenery at the gym.
6. Superior Slogan Sweatshirt ($32.40 on Misguided)
For when you feel like dressing down.
7. Over-Sized Floral Shirt ($49 at Zara)
Find it in your spring florals.
8. Sequined Dress ($79.99 at H&M)
Work it into your New Year's look.
9. Ribbed Off-the-Shoulder Top ($9.90 at Forever 21)
The most affordable way to embrace the color of the season.