Oh, Starbucks, thanks for being the greatest coffee company in the entire world! If you’re a collegiette who visits Starbs multiple times a day, uses it as your go-to study spot and is obsessed with Starbucks Rewards and Starbucks for Life, then chances are you are a Starbucks addict. This isn’t a bad thing, trust us. You just know amazing coffee, and you aren’t willing to settle. Here are 15 things only Starbucks addicts understand.
1. Rewards, rewards, rewards.
So many free things.
2. You consider Starbucks your second home.
Basically, you sleep there.
3. You instantly light up when you walk in the doors.
"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!!"
4. Your barista knows your name and order by heart.
"Yes, I'll take my usual grande vanilla iced coffee plz."
5. You spend all your money at Starbs, and you don’t feel bad about it.
It's not a want—it's a need. Therefore, you don't feel bad for being broke.
6. If there was a level past Gold, you’d definitely have it.
Sorry not sorry.
7. You can’t go a day without your fave drink.
Need it. Want it. Need it.
8. You check your Starbucks app multiple times a day for new offers.
"All right, what deals do I get today?"
9. When someone asks you if you want Starbucks, you look at them like they're stupid.
Is that even a question?
10. You have withdrawals if you haven’t been to a Starbucks in days.
"If I haven't had my coffee, stay away from me."
11. If a barista makes your drink wrong, then your entire day is ruined.
Worst. Day. Ever.
12. There’s no such thing as “one coffee a day” for you.
Five drinks later…
13. You know every drink on the secret menu.
"You can trust me."
14. You’re always up-to-date on the latest Starbucks news.
"Did you hear about…" Yes, I already know.
15. You dream of working for Starbucks HQ.
Bc all the free coffee in the world.