What is Thanksgiving break if not the time to embrace your inner sloth? These clothes are perfect for binge-watching Netflix and eating stuffing. No judgment here—we'll be doing the same!
1. "Pie Till I Die" Tank ($28 at Tipsy Elves)
Pie is life.
2. "Leisure Queen" Sweatshirt ($48 at ban.do)
Self-proclaimed queen of the couch. ~bow down~
3. Lace-Up Skinny Collegiate Pant ($49.95 at PINK)
These sweatpants are perfect to fit that third serving of mashed potatoes.
4. Chevron Teddy Robe ($60 at TOPSHOP)
5. "I Like You a Latte" Sleep Shirt ($26.95 at PINK)
This sleep shirt is our three favorite things combined: sleeping, coffee and puns.
7. Mesh Insert Color Block Leggings ($30.07 at ASOS)
These leggings are the fashion girl's favorite way to be lazy.
8. Knit Lounge Sweater ($48 at Nasty Gal)
This adorable sweater will have you snug as a bug.
9. Fluffy Slippers ($29 at Forever 21)
So pink. So fluffy.
10. "Messy Bun" Sleep Shirt ($35 at TOPSHOP)
Messy buns are not a hairstyle; they're a way of life.
11. "Happy Camper" Baseball Tee ($48 at Suburban Riot)
Pie equals happiness, obv.
12. Yale PJ Sweatshirt ($17.90 at Forever 21)
13. "I Need a Sloffee" PJ Set ($40 at TOPSHOP)
14. Flannel PJ Pants ($16.94 at Old Navy)
Nothing beats a classic pair of flannel PJs.
15. PJ Set ($17.99 at H&M)
Any night spent doing absolutely nothing is your kind of night.
Happy lounging, collegiettes!