Being a wallflower might mean watching life from the sidelines, but really you're right in the action. You constantly know what's going on with your friends, and it seems like you have a web of knowledge beyond compare. Sometimes, there are days when you want to be the center of attention instead, but it's not the worst life. Here are 17 things all you wallflowers out there will relate to!
1. You're really good at blending in and going unnoticed
2. Sometimes you feel invisible
3. You're the friend everyone goes to when they need someone to listen
4. You don't talk about yourself much because you're always listening to everyone else
5. You're often caught in the middle when two friends are fighting because they both turn to you to rant
6. You have a really good memory
7. So good that you remember a lot of details about people that you probably shouldn't
8. You really don't like being the center of attention. You're just not used to it!
9. You're probably shy or introverted
But not necessarily.