With all the apple picking, pumpkin carving and cozy hayrides, it's pretty clear the fall season was made for couples. And if there's one thing collegiettes love even more than their combat boots and PSLs, it's dressing up bae in a costume that will make every other couple on Halloweekend wish they were as perfect as you. The competition is stiff, ladies. Lucky for you, we've gathered the best couple costumes of all time, guaranteed to give you a great night and an even greater IG.
1. Chuck & Blair from Gossip Girl
Because you'll only attend parties on the Upper East Side.
2. Sheldon & Amy from The Big Bang Theory
Because you're both nerds at heart.
3. Noah & Allie from The Notebook
Because we all wish our love lives existed in the 1940s.
4. Sharkboy & Lavagirl
Because a couple that battles aliens together, stays together.
5. Batman & Wonder Woman
For super couples only.
6. Mia & Vincent from Pulp Fiction
Because you can't beat the '90s.
7. McDreamy & Meredith from Grey's Anatomy
Because you know he's jealous of your love affair with McDreamy.
8. Baywatch Couple
Because you're both so good at running in slow motion.
9. Sandy & Danny from Grease
Because they'll just never get old.
10. Jim Halpert & Pam Beesly from The Office
Because no one can beat this kind of cuteness.
11. Zack Morris & Kelly Kapowski from Saved By the Bell
Because they were the hottest couple in school.
12. Ron Burgundy & Olivia Corningstone from Anchorman
Because it's one costume he'll actually want to wear.
13. Beer Pong
Because it's SO college.
14. JFK & Jackie O
Because they're so perfectly preppy.
15. Curious George & His Owner
Because it comes with its own super cute pose.
16. Pokémon Couple
Because you both devoted way too much time to Pokémon Go this year.
17. Nick & Jess from New Girl
Because we'd like to at least attempt to be as cute as Zooey Deschanel.
18. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Because you want to pay tribute to the days of Brangelina.
19. Regina George & Aaron Samuels from Mean Girls
Because his hair looks sexy pushed back.