Let’s all take a moment to bow down and worship the brilliance that is 10-year-old Zoe.
The fifth grader from New York has not yet graduated from training bras, but that hasn't stopped her from writing an AH-MAZING list of rules and regulations that you can and should immediately apply to any ridiculous boys in your own life.
The note reads:
Rules and Regulations
- Do not touch my shoulder
- Do not get behind me with all that playing and foolishness. (Don’t get behind me at all)
- Do not speak to me unless its a greeting, which will be never
- Stop playing with me on the bus
- I have a short temper with people and you ruin my day because you play 2 much
- Reread 500 times
- You like me (as a gf) but I don’t like you (as a bf) I’m 2 young!
If you break any of these rules I’m calling my dad, my mom’s friend, my fake mom, and a janitor I know!!!!!!
If you ruin my day I’m going to have to go to counseling!!!!
Stop playing with me!!!!!!
The note went viral after Denny Jones, a dance teacher in NYC, tweeted the picture of the note her teacher friend shared with her. Jones told BuzzFeed that young Zoe wrote the note to a classmate who liked her but wouldn’t back off.
Clearly a bright future lies ahead for Zoe—will she be the first female president (sorry Hillary), a nuclear physicist or maybe the next woman in space? Only time will tell, but one thing's for certain, she won’t be taking crap from boys who “play 2 much” any time soon.