If you find yourself between the two extremes of wanting to be the life of the party and wanting to crawl under a rock and hide away from people for good, chances are you're what's known as a sociable loner. It's a love-hate relationship between you and other human beings.
1. Texting is a godsend
2. You get legitimately annoyed when people try calling you
3. Concerts, clubs and other loud, crazy venues make you feel highly conflicted
4. You have mixed feelings when a friend cancels plans on you
On one hand, it's a total relief. Now you can spend your entire night binge-watching Netflix. But on the other hand, you were genuinely looking forward to trying that new ice cream shop.
5. You enjoy being the center of attention, but get easily frustrated when you feel misunderstood by the people around you
6. You never rely on other people for transportation to parties
7. Having a night in sounds so much better than a night out to you
The life of a sociable loner is without a doubt filled with contradictions. We look forward to seeing people, but aren't always so upset if plans get cancelled or things come up. Solitude is practically second nature, but we don't always mind being surrounded by people. Being friends with a sociable loner has its ups and downs, but it's worth it in the end.