Ah, Monday morning, the best morning to wake up slow, drink a hot cup of coffee and do a full makeup tutorial on Snapchat. Wait, what? Well, at least that's what Kylie Jenner decided to do this morning. Although it's not unusual for Kylie to indulge the public in her beauty routines, she's never broadcasted the entire thing, from start to finish, on her Snap story. And from what we saw, it's actually pretty simple... if you are willing to use 16 different products, that is. We've broken it all down for you, step by step:
1. Mix together Ultra HD Makeup For Ever foundation, $43, and Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done hybrid complexion perfector, $34
Using a makeup sponge, Kylie layered the mixture over her entire face, gently blotting it along the way. She recommended doing just a "light layer."
2. Line brows in CA Anastasia Brow Wiz in caramel, $21
In order to create a soft brow, Kylie decided to go a bit lighter than her usual "medium brown" color. She outlined her natural brow shape and didn't fill it in too heavily.
3. Highlight brows using Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealing Crème, $32
Next, Kylie gave her brows a more defined shape using a shimmery concealer. She used a thin brush to get around the entire brow, top and bottom. This created a solid arch on her brow.
4. Set lid and brows using Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, $38
She uses this product a few times in her makeup routine but in this step, she layered the powder over her entire eyelid and around her brow to keep the concealer in place. In her words, she says to "set that bitch."
5. Blend in an eyeshadow
In classic Kylie form, she used a brown-gold shadow across her lid, blending it into the setting powder to create a pretty ombré look.
6. Use NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to cover rest of face, $29
After her eye makeup was practically done, she then used a concealer under her eyes, nose, between her eyebrows, and on the bridge of her nose. When she was done, it looked like a solid layer of makeup. She then blended it using a wet blender in order to set the powder that she puts on next.
7. Set her entire face using Laura Mercier Translucent loose setting powder, again
This time, she layered on the shimmery powder over her entire face. She says that this is her favorite product of all time.
8. Add on a layer of Chanel Double Perfection Lumière powder, $55
Again, she put the powder over her entire face to give it that extra glow.
9. Highlight face in Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer, $29
She used a thick brush to put the bronzer on her cheek bones and bridge of her nose, starting from her hairline down.
10. Set brows with Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, $22
Starting from the inner part of the eyebrow, she use the mascara-like brush to set the brows in place.
11. Use a touch of Sephora Collection-Colorful Face Powders in #23, Passionate, $14
As one does when putting on blush, Kylie smiled as she highlighted her cheeks in the pink blush. She only put on a small amount in order to add a little color, but nothing more.
12. Set face AGAIN in Laura Mercier Translucent loose setting powder
You know the drill.
13. Curl lashes and put on Lancôme Ôscillation- Vibrating Infinite Powermascara, $36.50
She used a black mascara for the top lashes and then switched to a brown mascara on the bottom for a softer look. She said that Patrick taught her that trick. We'll be using it from now on!
14. Finish up the eyes using Sephora Jumbo Liner in brown, $14
"I love this soft color for inside my water line," she wrote on Snapchat. It matched perfectly with the brown mascara she put on.
15. Add color to lips using Kylie Cosmetics Candy K liner, $14, and her new Koko gloss, $15
It's no surprise that Kylie chose to use her own product on her lips. She also says that she always uses a liner with her glosses. Koko and her other new gloss shades are launching July 15th.
16. Finish up the entire look with Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter, $38
Using the highlighter on her cheeks and nose, Kylie outlined her face perfectly.
And with that, 16 steps and a million products, basically, her look is complete! Phew.